E & R Payroll processed Payroll for Clients via back office by ADP Payroll System.
With E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions, we are here to provide you with accurate, professional, and reasonably priced full-service payroll solutions. With our highly-educated and experienced staff, we will work closely with you to identify the most efficient payroll solutions that will work best with your company.
Here are just some of the payroll solutions that we offer you:
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Semi-Monthly Payroll. A bi-weekly payroll is given every other week, for example, every other Friday. On the other hand, a semi-monthly payroll is given twice a month on particular dates like the 15th and 30th. At E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions, we can help you identify if a bi-weekly payroll or a semi-monthly payroll will work best with your current company setup.
- Payroll Related Tax File (Form 941,940). As a business owner, it is required for you to file the appropriate tax files and forms, including Form 940 and 941. Form 941 is the Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Form while Form 940 the federal unemployment tax annual report form. For assistance with filing both, E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions is here to help.
- Hourly and Salaried Payroll Process. As a business owner, it is your responsibility to make sure that you are paying your employees what they deserve. You have to make sure that you are not under- or over paying them so you have to make sure that you have an accurate hourly and salaried payroll process. This is something that we can assist you with.
- Check or Direct Deposit Payroll Process. Are you debating whether or not to have a check-based or direct deposit payroll process? For expert advice, E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions can help you weigh-in the pros and cons of each option depending on your needs and company structure.
- Financial Consulting. There are a lot of factors when it comes to handling a business. At E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions, we are here to provide you with sound financial consults that will help you run your finances more efficiently; help you save on costs; and maximize your profits.