Whether you are an individual looking to file your taxes; a self-employed professional wanting to file self-employed tax; or if you are a business owner wanting to file business tax, E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions is here to help you with all of your tax solutions needs.
With our vast knowledge and experienced team of professionals, we offer you with a long list of tax solutions that you can rely on, namely:
- Individual Tax. A type of tax filed by an individual – regardless if said individual is married or single; with or without dependents. This is a tax paid based on one’s personal income, separate from the company.
- Self Employed Tax. If you are currently self-employed, you are getting the full amount that you earn – there are no deductions for Medicare taxes or Social Security. However, you still have to file your self-employed tax to contribute to your coverage under the Social Security System which provides you with disability benefits, hospital insurance (Medicare) benefits, retirement benefits, and survivor benefits.
- Business Tax. As a business owner, you will have to file annual income tax returns depending on how your company is organized. More than that, as a business owner accountable for a number of employees, you also have the responsibility to file Social security and Medicare taxes, Federal unemployment (FUTA) tax, and Federal income tax withholding
- Amendment of Tax Return. Basically, an amendment of tax return is something that you file to rectify a tax return from a previous year. You can use an amendment of tax return to rectify errors and even use it to claim a more beneficial tax filing.
- Sales Tax & Local Tax. A sales tax is tax paid for the sales of certain goods and services; on the other hand, local tax is an additional tax to be paid in addition to state and federal taxes. These can be in the form of sales, property, school, water, and sometimes, income taxes.
- Tax Planning Strategies. Tax planning involves considering numerous tax options in order to identify the most beneficial way to conduct one’s business. At E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions, we can offer you with tax planning strategies that will allow you to maximize profit and minimize costs.
- Tax Preparation (Monthly, Quarterly, Annually). Whether you want to file your taxes on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions is here to help you with tax preparation.
- Solve Any Tax Related Issue. Need help with accurate tax filings? Do you want to understand the tax process and have it broken down it simple terms? Do you need help with bookkeeping? E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions is here to help you solve any tax related issues you are experiencing.
- Bookkeeping. Bookkeeping involves storing, retrieving, and recording the financial transactions of your company or business. At E & R Tax and Payroll Solutions, we can help you with bookkeeping tasks such as: recording receipts from your customers, validating and recording invoices you’re your supplier, checking individual accounts receivable, and so much more.
- Financial Consulting. Handling finances can get overwhelming regardless of whether you are a self-employed professional; an individual handling your own finances; or a business owner. This is why we offer you with expert financial consulting given by highly-educated and experienced accountants.